BLOG'S 1ST BIRTHDAY | TAG SAMSON















Hey Everyone,



It's #TAGSAMSON'S FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!

I know that I haven't posted in a while, the reason is because nothing new has happened and I've been swamped with the evil that is university assignments and tests. As I was studying for an upcoming test, I realised that this time last year, I created this creative outlet - #TAGSAMSON. I don't know how many of you guys actually read this blog, cause honestly I'm a pretty inconsistent blogger. But, a birthday is a birthday, this blog has been a platform that I use to share my experiences and thoughts and has brought me much happiness in the past year. There's still many things I have to learn about blogging such as the blog design, content and delivery. Hopefully, I'll be a more consistent blogger that puts up quality content by the time this blog turns 2 (I guess you guys can hold me accountable now, since I've posted this....)

If you've been around since my first blog post, I'd like to thank you for sticking around, and if you're new to this blog, welcome and hopefully I didn't bore you.

Thanks for reading.

#TAG

Comments

Popular Posts