Seoul | South Korea








Kind of a dream come true, South Korea has been one of the places that I’ve wanted to visit for a long time coming. It was a country I wanted to cross off my world map of places I’ve been to, by the time December came around, everything had been arranged. Plane tickets were bought and accommodation was booked through AirBnB. Everything was ready to go. My trip was split into two parts, as I was visiting family in Hong Kong, then I would fly to Seoul, South Korea for a couple of days before returning to Hong Kong and then coming back to Australia. It was a 1 am flight, so obviously I was deliriously tired and fell asleep shortly after the plane took off.

I stayed in a pretty good location- Sinseol-dong, it wasn’t far from the places that I went to visit. The whole city was amazing, there were a lot of intriguing things, and so I’m sure that even if you go with family and friends, there will be something for everyone.

This is kinda a new way of blogging for me, instead of writing about my entire trip, (I’m sure that I could write about how amazing the trip was, but no-one wants to read an essay), I’ve decided to record the trip in photos, but I will provide a list of places I visited in Seoul and somewhat of a travel guide/ some tips.  

ENJOY!

PLACES TO VISIT.

Gyeongbokgung
Dongdaemun Market
Namsangol Hanok Village
Myeong Dong
Trick Eye Museum-Seoul
Sungnyemun Gate


PLACE TO STAY.

Sinseol-Dong (AirBnB)

PLACES TO EAT

Baekje Samgyetang- Myeong Dong
Myeong-Dong- Street Food at night
Generally, I ate at random places everywhere I went.


MUST HAVES.

T-Money Card (for subways and buses)
Seoul Subway Map
Wifi-Egg/ SIM card

Thank you for reading. 읽어 주셔서 감사합니다

#TAG











Comments

Popular Posts