Goodbye 2018 | The Closing of A Chapter

















It's been a while. How has your 2018 been?

As the end of 2018 is approaching, with 2019 on the horizon, I look back on the experiences that I've had over the year.

First things first, I haven't posted much over the past year simply because of the sheer amount of stress of my final year of university. Even as I'm writing this post, I've got one final exam and one final assessment task before I'm officially done.

 I know I haven't shared much of my personal life on this blog, but I might begin to. Here I go, I am a final year speech pathology student, soon-to-be a new graduate speech pathologist. Even saying this out loud, is both daunting and amazing- all the hours of stress, studying and preparation is finally coming to an end.

This past year has been particularly hectic, I've been on placement at different hospitals across New South Wales and even went overseas to Vietnam for a placement. Through this I've met a lot of different people, made new friends and grown a lot as a student clinician. I've learnt to be more confident when interacting with many people, had amazing opportunities to work with a lot of different people and new experiences I never thought I'd have. However, as this chapter of my life is coming to end, I can't help but wonder what's in store for me. Working? Travelling? More studying?

I'm not too sure what to expect but I can't stay stationary, so in the coming months, I will be applying for lots of jobs, hopefully getting some replies, and potentially doing some travelling to help me relax and recharge after the hectic year I've had.

That's all for the update so far, more posts to come-so stay tuned!

#TAG

Comments

Popular Posts