SOUTH KOREA ROUND 2 | 2019























Last year was definitely a wild year for me. I started my career as a new graduate speech pathologist and was working my way through some crazy clinical experiences and opportunities. Towards the end of the year, I decided that I wanted to take a little bit of a break and do the travelling I didn't get to do after my graduation.
In the excitement of going on a holiday, I decided that I wanted to revisit a place that I spent far too little time in previously. Hence, South Korea Round 2. This time I revisited Seoul and also spent some time in Busan.
I took some photos of some amazing destinations that I didn't have the opportunity to visit last time and some miscellaneous food pics throughout. This was a 12 day trip that was just the break I needed to recharge and get myself energised for the coming year. 
Hope everyone is staying safe in 2020. Perhaps, more posts to come.......
#TAG

Comments

Popular Posts