Introduction

Hello Everyone ( I assume you guys clicked on this by accident),

My name is Tag and I welcome you to my blog.

I know it's not summer yet here in Australia, but I thought I'd get a head-start on this little summer project. I'm currently studying university and thought that a blog like this would be my little creative outlet from the stressful life of seemingly endless studying and exams. So please don't expect to find anything life-changing or inspirational, simply look at it as random snapshots or rather ramblings of a twenty year old.

Anyways, that's all I have to say for now, hopefully I'll be consistent with my uploading. There's still a few things that I have to sort out like whether I should be posting once a week or once a month, so stay tuned for my next post (if all goes well, it should be in a week since I'm on break right now).


#TAG

Comments

Popular Posts